In light of the recent announcements regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the recommendation by Governor Newsom, LA City Major Garcetti and based on guidance by the California Department of Public Health to limit social gatherings, help limit social interactions and implement social distancing, we will be taking the steps to implement our Community Protection Plan.
Beginning March 13, 2020, We will be implementing a Coronavirus protection procedure.
This procedure will be to:
- Limit all face to face meetings to 3 or less individuals,
- When possible to hold all Board Meetings and other meetings via teleconferencing and,
- To reschedule any meetings where possible.
We believe this procedure will remain in effect for the next 4 weeks and/or until the current health crisis recommendations have changed.
Our offices will remain staffed but, we will be taking steps to reduce drop-in visits and request that all owners make an appointment prior to visiting our offices.
What this means for you:
- Our staff will be available via phones and email. (Info@LyonsPM.com)
- There will be NO “drop-in” office visits, No Exceptions!
- If you must meet with one of our staff, you must make an appointment.
Payments/deliveries can still be made by dropping payments in our mail-slot located on each door!
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will continue to monitor this crisis while keeping you informed as this crisis continues.
Finally, we ask for everyone’s patience during these trying times and if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Tandem Property Management